Information We Collect
The information we collect consists Personal Information and Usage Data.
Personal Information is information that we directly associate with an identifiable person or entity like name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, demographic information, payment information, financial information, purchase history and location information. We may obtain Personal Information about you from various sources, such as this and other websites and mobile applications, third parties and when you call or email us or interact with. You may also submit Personal Information to us in other ways, such as participating in surveys, promotions, contests, subscribing to newsletters and other offerings through the cartmandap website. In addition, we may combine information received from third parties with Personal Information and Usage Data we collect about you.
Usage Data is anonymous information regarding use of our website or services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of cartmandap, often through the use of automated means. Usage Data collected through these automated means may include information that we gather and store about your visit to, and use of, the cartmandap website, such as your IP address, location of your IP server, browser type,operating system, date and time you access the websites, pages you visit and referrer. Usage Data does not include Personal Information and is not treated as Personal Information under this Notice. Cookies are sometimes used to collect Usage Data.
Information Use & Disclosures
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- For our everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your personal account, responding to your inquiries, providing products and services, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- To provide information about our business and offer our Products or Services to you and products and services of others that we think you may find of interest;
- To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- To evaluate and improve our business;
- To perform data analyses; and
- To comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements and our policies and practices.
We may also use Personal Information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection to the extent required by law or this Notice.
Third Party Applications on this Website
We may include applications from third parties on some pages of this website that allow interaction or content sharing by users. Some of these mini-programs provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook 'Share' or 'Like' button, and are visible to you when you visit our site. Your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they placed on your device when you registered for their application or service.
You may review, correct, or delete your personal information through our website. If you have registered with us, you will be able to view and modify any information contained in your personal profile.